Welcome to T’Odoré. We are glad to see you. Let's take the time to review the site's conditions of use.
This regulation has been in effect since April 1 , 2021.
1. Acceptance of these Conditions
The Terms form a legally binding contract between you and T'odoré. Wherever you are in the world, the contract is always between T'odoré and you.
This contract establishes your rights and responsibilities when using Todore.ca, our mobile applications and other services provided by T'odoré (we will refer to them collectively as the “Services”), so read it carefully. By using any of our Services (even just browsing one of our websites), you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to abide by the Terms, you may not use our Services.
2. These other documents we mentioned
By using any of our Services, you signify your agreement to these Terms.
All of these policies are part of our Terms, so be sure to read the ones that apply to you. Of course, you still need to read the rest of this document because it applies to everyone!
3. Your personal information
The personal information of our members (for example, the buyer's name, email address and shipping address) is processed by both T'odoré, in accordance with Canadian and European Union law.
4. Your T’Odoré account
You must create an account on T'odoré to use some of our Services. Here are some rules regarding T'Odoré accounts:
- You must be 18 years or older to use our Services. You are responsible for any activity carried out by a minor on your account.
- Be honest with us. Provide accurate information about yourself. Using false information or impersonating another person or company through your account is prohibited.
- Choose an appropriate name. If you choose not to use your full name as the name associated with your account, you may not use language that is offensive, vulgar, violates someone else's intellectual property rights, or violates these Terms of Service. another way.
- You are responsible for your account. You are solely responsible for all activity on your account. If you share your account with others, the person whose financial information is listed on the account will have final responsibility for all activities. If you are registered as a business, you personally warrant that you have the authority to agree to comply with the Terms on behalf of the business. Also, your accounts are not transferable.
- Protect your password. As mentioned above, you are solely responsible for all activity on your account, so it is important to keep your account password secure.
5. Your Content
Content that you post using our Services is your content (therefore it will be referred to as “Your Content”). We do not claim ownership of this Content, which includes anything you post using our Services (such as product reviews, profile images, photos, product descriptions, reviews, comments, videos, names users, etc.).
- Responsibility for Your Content. You understand that you are solely responsible for Your Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to Your Content and that you will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party by posting it.
- Permission to Use Your Content . By publishing Your Content through our Services, you grant T'odoré a license to use it. We do not claim ownership of Your Content, but we have permission to use it to help T'odoré operate and develop. Therefore, we will not infringe any rights you have in Your Content.
- Reporting unauthorized content. T'odoré has great respect for intellectual property rights, and is committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove illegal content from the Services. If content that you own or have rights to has been posted on the Services without your permission and you wish to remove it, please contact us. If your content is alleged to infringe another person's intellectual property, we will take appropriate action, such as disabling it if we receive sufficient notice, or closing the account in the event of repeated infringements. If this is the case, we will notify you.
- Inappropriate, false or misleading content. There are certain types of content that we refuse to publish on the T'odoré Services (for legal or other reasons). You agree not to post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar or otherwise offensive. You also agree not to post any content that is false or misleading or to use the Services in a fraudulent or misleading manner.
6. Your use of our Services
License to use our Services. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use our Services — subject to the Terms of Service, including the following restrictions:
- Do not use our Services to break the law. You agree not to violate any laws in your use of the Services. This includes all local, state, federal and international laws that may apply to you. You must not commit fraud (including misrepresentation or notice of violation), theft, threat, or engage in any other illegal acts or offenses against T'odoré, another T'odoré user or a third party.
- Don't steal our Content. You agree not to explore, screenshot or use spider programs on the pages of the Services, or to reverse engineer them, or to attempt to obtain the source code of the Services.
- Do not attempt to harm our systems. You agree not to attempt to disrupt or interfere with our Services, such as by spreading a virus or other harmful computer code.
- Follow our Trademark Guidelines. The name "T'odoré" and the other trademarks, expressions, logos and designs of T'odoré that we use as part of our Services (the T'odoré Marks), are trademarks, service marks or trade dress whose intellectual property is claimed by T'odoré.
- Contact us online. From time to time, T'odoré will provide you with certain legal information in writing. By using our Services, you agree to abide by our Electronic Communications Policy, which describes how we provide this information to you. This regulation indicates that we can send you information electronically (email for example) instead of sending you paper copies by mail (let's preserve the environment), and that your electronic agreement has the same value as your signature on paper.
Termination by you. We don't want to see you leave us, but you can cancel your T'Odoré account at any time from your account settings. Termination of your account will not affect the availability of certain elements of Your Content that you posted through the Services prior to termination.
If you or T'odoré terminate your account, you may lose all information associated with it, including Your Content.
The Terms will remain in effect even after your access to the Service is terminated, or your use of the Service is terminated.
8. Warranties and limitation of liability (or why you cannot sue us)
The content you access. You may come across articles that you find offensive or inappropriate when using our Services. We make no representations regarding any content posted, its legality, or the decency of the content posted by users to which you have access through our Services (comments, blogs, reviews, etc.). You release us from any liability related to this content.
The people you interact with. You may use the Services to interact with others, whether online or in person. However, you understand that we do not monitor all the actions of users of our Services, and you release us from any liability related to your interactions with other users. Be alert and exercise caution and good judgment when interacting with other people, especially if you meet someone in person.
Gift cards and promotions. You acknowledge that T'Odoré offers no guarantee regarding the balance of your gift card, and is not responsible for any unauthorized access to, or modification, theft or destruction of a gift card or card code gift in response to an action taken by you or a third party. You also acknowledge that we may suspend or prohibit the use of your gift card if it or your gift card code has been reported lost or stolen, or if we believe that your gift card balance is being used suspiciously. , fraudulent or in any other unauthorized manner. If your Gift Card code stops working, the only way we can resolve this issue is to issue a replacement code. By participating in a special offer or promotion, you agree that you may not later state that the rules of that special offer or promotion were ambiguous.
|GUARANTEES. T'ODORÉ STRIVES TO MAKE OUR SERVICES THE BEST POSSIBLE, BUT WE ARE NOT PERFECT AND SOMETIMES THINGS CAN GO WRONG. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE COMPLY WITH THE QUEBEC CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW, INCLUDING IN OUR EXCHANGE OR REFUND POLICY. ON CERTAIN PRODUCTS, INCLUDING PARTICULARLY THOSE WHICH REQUIRE PERSONAL AND/OR SPECIAL HYGIENE CONDITIONS, WE CANNOT APPLY A FREE RETURN OR REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE. THESE STANDARDS ARE POSTED IN THE STORE AND WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR PURCHASES, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ THE WARRANTY LIMITATIONS OF A PRODUCT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (II) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (III) THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS; OR THAT (IV) THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. YOU USE THE SERVICES SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER T'ODORÉ NOR OUR EMPLOYEES OR DIRECTORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL DAMAGES OR PUNITIVE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR THESE TERMS.
9. Disputes with T’odoré
If you are angry with us, let us know, and we hope we can resolve your issue. But if we cannot, then the following rules will govern any legal dispute involving our Services:
- Arbitration. You and T'Odoré agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms will be finally settled by arbitration, in the French language, by a mediator, in accordance with its rules of procedure. consumer arbitration under the Consumer Protection Act (Quebec). **The arbitration, including fundamental questions of whether the dispute is arbitrable, will be handled by a single arbitrator in accordance with these rules. Judgment on the arbitration award will be rendered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Arbitration Fees. Payment of any reasonable claim filing with the AAA, administrative and arbitrator fees will be made in accordance with the arbitration rules. For mediation, the parties will pay their share of the mediation costs themselves, and under certain conditions, these costs may be refundable, depending on the outcome of the mediation.
- Forum. We are based in Boucherville, so any legal action against T'Odoré related to our Services must be initiated and take place in the municipality of Longueuil, province of Quebec in Canada. For all legal actions not subject to arbitration or mediation, you and T'odoré agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state or federal court located in the city of Montreal, province of Quebec, Canada.
- Changes. If we make changes to the “Disputes with T’Odoré” section after the date you accepted these Terms, those changes will not apply to any claims filed in legal proceedings against T’Odoré before the date on which these changes take effect. T'odoré will notify you of substantial modifications made to the “Disputes with T'Odoré” section at least 30 days before the date on which these modifications take effect. If you do not agree with the changes made, you can send T'Odoré written notice (including by email) or close your account during these 30 days. By rejecting a modified term or permanently closing your account, you agree to arbitrate any dispute between you and T'odoré in accordance with the provisions of this “Disputes with T'Odoré” section as of the last date you accepted these Terms, including any changes made prior to your rejection. If you reopen your closed account or create a new account, you agree to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
We may update these Terms from time to time. If we think the changes are material, you can be sure that we will notify you by posting the changes through the Services or by sending you an email or message regarding them. In this way, you can decide whether you want to continue using the Services. Changes will take effect when posted, unless otherwise specified. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming aware of any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
13. A few legal niceties
The Terms, including any regulations that constitute them, supersede any other agreements between you and T'Odoré regarding the Services. If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce that part or any other part of the Terms.
14. Contact details
If you have any questions regarding the Terms, please email us at: email@example.com
In some countries you may have additional rights and/or the above information may not apply to you.